The sickness is back:( I woke up this morning feeling ten times worse than last week – with chills and aches in every single joint. I knew something was really off when I practically had to force down my gooey, sweet oatmeal. But, I had a busy day of work, so I zombied through the day anyway. I obviously took yet another day off from the gym as well as a long nap this afternoon. I was especially sad because I had plans to eat salad and drink wine with friends this evening and had to cancel. But, I did read a good chunk of my novel and had cereal and pb +j for dinner, which is always enjoyable.
On a lighter note, since I had an abundance of free time this evening, I had many thoughts, so I’ll leave you with random ramblings:
- The sun is really getting strong these days and I just love it. Sometimes, when it comes through the window in our office, I think I start to sparkle like Edward Cullen
- Thanks for your comments on the tote; I think I’ll see if they have it in the store before I make any decisions
- Why do I feel this way?
- I think I’m cheering for Butler in the final four
- I can’t wait until the day when I have a grill in my backyard.
- I just keep discovering cool places, like this gas station turned beer garden in Durham, and I’m so pumped for the local food/beer scene. I’m totally into historic preservation.
- Oh, and there’s a large mouse living in our office.
- Any news out there?