There’s only a few hours and a plane trip between me and a wedding weekend in southern California! I love the west coast and I love weddings. I could barely contain my excitement at work today and, as usual, I had a lot of thoughts:
- Unlike the rest of the world, I love airport food.
- I met a pilot in a bar once and drilled him with all the questions I’ve always wanted answered about planes. It did NOT help my fear of flying.
- Would I like living in California, or would I miss the seasons?
- I love all the yellows I’m seeing for the summer season, but sadly, I just can’t wear yellow because of my hair.
- This time of year always leaves me feeling like something exciting is about to happen.
- I’m spoiled by these four-day weeks.
- Will there be cupcakes, whipped cream icing, or traditional buttercream?
- Anyone want to buy a couch?
- I’m ready for a tropical drink.
Where’s the most unique or most beautiful place you’ve travelled to for a wedding?