1. Sometimes rainy days are fun. But only when I’m with my space heater.
2. Sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and beer are just around the corner!
3. Working on a Saturday means it’s really only Wednesday:(
4. Basketball season kicks off tomorrow with the Duke-Davidson game. I’m so lucky that Matt found a ticket for me.
5. Pumpkin oats just get better and better.
6. It’s only November and I’m already turning into a brunette.
7. Not only was I pleasantly surprised with all the samples I got when I popped into Whole Foods (beer, pie, dips, cheese), but the hot bar and bakery area DOUBLED over night. I didn’t even realize they were doing construction all this time.
8. Matt’s parents are coming this weekend!
9. Collard greens do not cook down as much as kale or spinach. Chop into smaller pieces unless you want to be crunching through a bowl of soup.
10. Grilled cheese never gets old.