No trip to Baltimore is complete without stopping into the Towson Loehmann’s. My grandmother has been shopping there for like 50 years! Spring is here, so I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for the following:
- A white blazer. I just gave away my old one away because it was too small and had stains on it. I’d love to find a longish one that’s also soft!
- Colored flats to add a pop to jeans days.
- A striped clutch for a nautical touch.
- A pure white shirt to make me feel clean and fresh.
- A silky blouse in a bright color or unique print.
- Nude pumps – they were on the list last year and didn’t happen.
- And a classic summer sundress. Because I live in them once we hit 80*
And, the inevitable question – what’s on your spring list?