Taking Back My Twenties
Thoughts from a Thursday
- Garlic asparagus, Cajun catfish, and rice and beans! Matt and I tag-teamed the cooking last night and dinner came together so much faster. Loved this meal. In the next few weeks, I may be transitioning to all microwave meals and salads. Time is of the essence.
- I’m thinking a wedding planner would have been a good idea right about now.
- I’m so thankful for a weekend at home with only a few things on the agenda.
- Only 4 more weeks at work (and a handful of days after the wedding) – this is nuts to me! Has it really been an entire school year?
- Note to self – do not plan your bachelorette party two days before the wedding.
- I never thought I’d love bootcamp, but I do.
- I’m ready for a big glass of chilled white wine. Happy Friday!