Matt is officially finished with business school! Wooo hoo! He doesn’t graduate for two more weeks, but finishing eight terms at Fuqua is definitely something to celebrate!
The Dean hosted a reception at the Nasher Museum with all kinds of goodies:
Good thing some of these folks are heading to Dallas with us!!
Early to bed, early to bootcamp! Night.Read More
I had the pleasure of attending two baby showers this weekend!
Don’t ya just love shower food?!
This was like a nutty pineapple carrot cake combo involving cream cheese and buttercream!!!!
Cheers to [one of the] lovely moms-to-be:)
The second shower on Sunday had fabulous food too! Both showers were gender-neutral, which meant lots of yellows and greens.
After Saturday’s shower, Matt and I grabbed pizza with friends at Pizzeria Toro.
We shared the asparagus salad and a spicy clam pizza – I can’t believe I’m going to Italy next month – this meal made me soooo excited!
After we said good night to our friends, we couldn’t resist a drink at Mateo Tapas (my very favorite in Durham). We have so few free weekends left here! So even though we had just finished dinner, we ordered the blue cheese stuffed bacon wrapped dates because they are heavenly.
What a nice weekend! And after today’s shower, I had my second-to-last fitting, so my dress is just about ready to be picked up. Yay!Read More
- Garlic asparagus, Cajun catfish, and rice and beans! Matt and I tag-teamed the cooking last night and dinner came together so much faster. Loved this meal. In the next few weeks, I may be transitioning to all microwave meals and salads. Time is of the essence.
- I’m thinking a wedding planner would have been a good idea right about now.
- I’m so thankful for a weekend at home with only a few things on the agenda.
- Only 4 more weeks at work (and a handful of days after the wedding) – this is nuts to me! Has it really been an entire school year?
- Note to self – do not plan your bachelorette party two days before the wedding.
- I never thought I’d love bootcamp, but I do.
- I’m ready for a big glass of chilled white wine. Happy Friday!