Today was just fabulous, especially compared to yesterday. I was able to get quite a few things accomplished at work and at home, including things I’d been putting off for a while (like emailing my landlord about our deteriorating shower and finishing up reports) and I managed to squeeze a run in there as well. All of a sudden, it was dinner time and I was pretty hungry. I snacked on some corn chips with a new jalapeno hummus (which I’m lovin this week, btw) while I assembled ye old 3-egg omelet:
This guy was stuffed with tomatoes, spinach, pepper turkey, and herb goat cheese…a delightful combo if I do say so myself:) Right when I sat down to dinner all by my lonesome, Matt appeared! His class let out early tonight, which has never happened before. Exciting.
- After posting last night, I may have reconsidered participating in cyber monday and purchased oxfords
- I’m not eating fructose (sugar) this week to see if it has any effect on my stomach problems and it’s kind of an interesting experiment
- This week is moving surprisingly fast, considering that post-vacation weeks are usually slow
- I just booked a flight to San Francisco for my national convention in the spring and I’m super excited!
- I’m not motivated for Christmas shopping this year [yet]